[pct-l] Trekking Poles

I used my Super Makalu COR-TEC PA=A0 from Leki for many years including AT01
and LT02. They helped me a lot on my knees and shoulders and I also felt
that they help to improve breathing. The only thing I had to replace was
one tip which got caught in a rock crack and broke.
Recently I got a new pair of Ultralite COR-TEC PA with titanium. They are a
bit lighter, shorter when stuck together and have a simpler anti-shock
system which has a much better softer feeling than the old one. They are a
bit less stable, i.e. they vibrate easier, though I did not find it
disturbing. Leki finally also introduced a softer, more confortable strap.
Adrian alias Matterhorn