[pct-l] Equalizers rock!!!!!

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I have to say that Marion's Equalizer idea has made a HUGE difference in my
backpacking!! I gotta go so damn often, it's plain annoying. And time
consuming....add up all the minutes involved with taking on and off and
adjusting the pack, and well, it just eats up way too much time. Marion, again
I thank you for a simple and awesome new approach! And I giggle every time,
it's so fun! I can't wait to try spelling my name in the snow, hahahaha!!! My
knees are so grateful, too.

-Christy

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 [1] and get 2 months FREE*