[pct-l] H2O

also! an added advntg is

the groc stor botls fit vry ncly into yr bck pckt
dpndg on pants/shrts u wear...

At 01:10 PM 3/14/03 -0800, Brian Robinson wrote:
>--
>
>Jason,
>8 liters capacity is about right. I'm also a proponent of grocery store
soda bottles as containers. They are cheap and light. I wouldn't go with any
bottle bigger than 2 liters. You don't want to spring a leak in your only
water bottle in the desert.
>Flyin' Brian
> Jason Hebert <jhebert8@hotmail.com> wrote:I am wondering about the amount
of water I should be equipped to carry and