[pct-l] re: corn pasta

>>"All we want in Christ, we shall find in Christ. If we want little, we
shall
find little. If we want much, we shall find much; but if, in utter
helplessness, we cast our all on Christ, He will be to us the whole
treasury
of God." Henry Benjamin Whipple

Is this really necessary on a backpacking board??  Ground control to
Major Moderator?

Anyway, what does this have to do with corn pasta?  BTW, according to
Ray's book,  most of the corn pasta is processed these days, so it is
nutritionally bankrupt.

I really have enjoyed this board and all the people have been very
friendly and helpful.  Let's keep it up and
keep it to hiking related issues.

Thanks,

Nate