[pct-l] PCT Planning / Trail Town Information

Anyone who is looking for planning/resupplying information can find it on my
2002 PCT journal at www.trailjournals.com/yogi

This resupply information is listed on two entries, both dated 10/27/2002.
The first entry is resupply information for California, the second is for
Oregon and Washington.

What started out as a basic list for friends has grown into a very detailed
outline of what can be found in the many trail towns, including towns that
are not mentioned in the Town Guide or the guidebooks.  The information has
been collected from many 2002 PCT hikers, and is revised each time I get
more advice.  I hope this information will be helpful to the class of 2003!!

yogi