From: omayya kanafani [mailto:omayya@plikka.com]
Sent: 8. september 2002 22:53
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] gear questions

Hi,

So we are starting to look at gear for the PCT 2003 trip we're planning.
We
want to go light but I don't think we'll be going ultra-light. It seems
lot of people are taking just tarps and not tents but as we'll also
being
camping in upstate New York a lot this year - we are looking at
3-sesason
tents. We took a drive up to Campmor yesterday to try things on... I was
wondering if anyone has had any experience with the following gear:

Sierra Designs Orion AST (tent)
North Face Slickrock (tent)

Gregory Lassen (pack)

I'd appreciate any reviews or suggestions!

Thanks,
Omayya