[pct-l] Re: Feet treatment - callus cracks

Todd writes;

"I use Chaco sandals with socks exclusively. Sandals cause much
more callus formation than boots, especially with the thinner socks that I
use, because of the greater friction."

I have a good pair of Tevas that wrap around my foot so well that I have used
them without socks on some short hikes.  However, I find that in loose trail
material I get small pebbles between my foot and the sandal which really
bugs!  Is the problem my lazy walking pattern that scoops these up or do you
get this also and just put up with it?

Greg