[pct-l] some adz pictures

If you've been abducted by aliens and missed all the postings the last
week (I abducted myself to Idyllwild, a hiker town not to be missed,
and I may never catch up on pct-l) you can find some more pictures at

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/photo/other-pct/pcta/

Click on the subtitle to get into each subdirectory.
So far I've organized the bear raid, the group photos, and the jam.
I regret to report that much more is on the way.
Over the next week, the morbidly curious can find the latest at

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/recent/

as I get the pictures organized.

If you have trouble navigating, a perusal of

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/webmagick2/navigate.html

may help.