[pct-l] The "equalizer"

Strider referred to my gear entry as "llama packing equipment"
Au contraire, it is essential equipment for any female hiker.  I've used
one for over a decade, and I only converted to llama packing six years
ago.  It is especially essential to any female who hikes with a bunch of
guys.  Are you tired of looking for a big enough bush to hide in while
you pee?
I will be bringing a larger supply of equalizers to next year's
ADZPCTKO, as it was no problem finding eager owners at this years'
event.
Ladies, if you can't wait a year to get one, send me a message and I
will send you the details on how to make your own.  All you need is a
long necked plastic bottle.
Marion Davison
"llamalady"