[pct-l] Mt. Jeferson

I am a leader with a Boy Scouts of America High Adventure Venturing Crew
planning a trip to the Mt. Jefferson Wilderness Area in June.
Are bugs something to worry about during this time? Attempting to talk =
them
into taking tarps verses tents.  I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Tim
Depends on where you plan on going in Mt. Jeff in June.  Snowmelt won't =
be complete in the higher country and bugs shouldn't be too bad.  Lower =
elevation areas the bug COULD be hideous.