[pct-l] Trail Food

>on the diet you
>seem to object to.

My body objects to that diet. What more can I say?

And I find it really interesting that you personally attack me -- calling me a "non-thruhiker," which must be the most extreme sort of excommunication on this list -- and then go to accuse me of being unwilling to learn.

I post my experience, you post yours. Isn't that the point? I could posit that you've gone insane from eating too many candy bars, but I won't.

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp