[pct-l] New Foot Care Ezine

Just a short to note to let the list know that I am starting a free monthly e-zine about foot care topics. Over the years since Fixing Your Feet was released there has been a lot of online discussion about foot care, and tips and hints. Foot care is an ongoing topic and we all can learn from each other.

The Fixing Your Feet Ezine will offer several articles, tips, new products and product reviews, and related links. You can subscribe for free at FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The ezine will be sent to your inbox around the 15th of each month. If you wish to subscribe, be assured your name and email address will not be shared or disclosed to any third party.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com
FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html