[pct-l] Bears and cars

<< We were hiking the PCT out of Tuolumne towards Glen Aulin this summer,
along the
 pavement that is lined with hikers cars for nearly a mile.  We noticed that
every
 single car contained some sort of food, food trash or cooler visible from
 outside. >>

Now isn't that strange.  If I remember right, there must be 20 bear boxes
sitting in that parking lot.  Maybe The Powers should put those boxes out
along the trail where they would serve a useful purpose.