[pct-l] Closures because of bear activity

Hmm- if "they" say anything about stealth camping then is
it still stealthy?? <smile>!  I did same from Sonora Pass to
Whitney one year- stealth'ed it and only saw 3 or 4 bears in the
distance- usually fishing in the rivers and streams or a daylight
(AM) raid on a campground!!

In fact, that I realize now is a very rare site- a bear waiting to
scoop fish out of a river or  stream.. I guess Hondas and Turcells
have more calories per hour ROI! (return on investment!)

Rich