[pct-l] Closures because of bear activity

wow!!  what do they say about stealth camping?

I just got back from Tahoe to Yosemite and employed stealth camping with great success (didnt even see any bears).  We passed tons of people with cannisters who thought that we were nuts, but this is the 3rd time that I have used stealth and never even saw a bear.
...seems to work for me.