[pct-l] RE: Not stupid people but smart bears

-- "Reynolds, WT" wrote:
> Fortunately bears aren't bold enough yet to walk
> into a camp and snatch food from an attended
> stove. If they become so bold, I suspect bears will
> be killed by the Rangers.

No, based on current trends, they'll ban the use of
stoves.

When that fails, they'll ban the possession of food.

When someone points out that that is unreasonable,
they'll ban all human entry in the Inyoseking National
Bear Refuge.

But they'll set up a plastic display in the visitor's
center so everyone can pretend to visit the
wilderness.

AsABat