[pct-l] Richard Seeking Hiking Partner: Manning to White Pass

Hi,
I'm posting this for my friend Richard. I hiked a couple hundred miles with him
and LJ earlier this summer.  It's easiest if you reply to him directly and
off-list.
John B.

---Manning to White Pass, Summer 2001---
I am looking for a backpacking partner to hike the Pacific Crest Trial this
summer between Manning Park and White Pass in Washington.  I could start at any
time, but I would like to be done by mid-September.  I can hike up to 25 miles
a day.  I am 42, I have enough vegetarian food for two people packed and ready
to go (I have been hiking this summer with a partner who got homesick and
bailed from the trail to be with her boyfriend), I work in the sciences,  I am
gay and into progressive politics/environmentalism and am hiking for the
beauty, not as an athletic goal.  If you are interested, contact me and let's
talk.
Richard
greetthee@yahoo.com