[pct-l] Admin Note: Linda Exposed NOT!

At 10:53 AM 7/2/01, Joan Marshall wrote:
>How many would like to bet this is a ficticious person:
>Robert Koberg" <rob@koberg.com

I have had experience with "fictional supporters" on this list before, but........
I'll bet against you on this one

Have a look at this: Koberg is real
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=koberg.com

R.J. Calliger usually posts from a dialup owned by http://www.mymotherlode.com/
Robert Koberg posts from a Pac Bell dsl line

In the past,  the fictional supporters have used "untraceable" free web based accounts.

Admin Note:
I sense a flame war brewing. Let's keep it calm and polite.
If you feel the need to flame, please do so off the list.

I have not addressed this issue because what one eats on the trail is "on topic" (at least it is not another guns/cellphone/bearcan debate) and the discussion to this point has been fairly civil. Let's keep it that way
--
Brick Robbins                                  mailto:brick@fastpack.com

You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart.
--Source unknown