[pct-l] TP Alternative

Try some Fresh'N Up Flushable Moist Wipes in the 50 count refill =
package.  Unfold them and lay them out to dry to reduce carry weight.  =
Refold and pack them 10 to a Ziplock bag.  To use on the trail, =
rehydrate one wipe with a few drops of water.  Your personal sanitation =
will be greatly improved and your chances of getting "monkey butt" will =
be greatly reduced.  What you do with them after use is up to you.  I am =
not saying what I do.  Hike on!!  Bob Riess

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---