[pct-l] Hiking points

I have the ball rolling on the new PCT planning program.  Have any of the
data points listed in the book changed on with any of the recent
supplements?

Also as far as alternate routes go which are the most commonly used
ones.  I'm building in support for alternate routes.  Do most pct
thru-hikers take these alternate routes:

-Crater Lake
-Eagle Creek

How many PCT'ers take the Diamond Lake resupply route?  I didn't think
that many did, but over the past couple years a couple of people have told
me they wanted to resupply at Diamond Lake.

CG

p.s.

> Sorry, just heard several thousand Buchacan voters actually voted for
>Gore instead of Buchanan thanks to the abnomally tricky " Butterfly
>Ballot". Next time, West Palmbeach ballots will require voters to take a

The funny thing is, if it were the Republicans that got shafted in the
same situation and Gore was ahead, they would be doing the exact same
thing the Gore camp is doing.  A vote for Gore is a vote for Buchanan.

---Craig Giffen
   cg@amz.com

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net