[pct-l] boots

Without trying to start another 'boots against running shoes' type of
thread, I would like to ask you about something:

I have had my hiking boots for over two years now, but I haven't had the
possibility of using them more than about two months in total. I am
wondering whether I should count on having to buy a new pair somewhere
during a PCT hike of two months. What do you think?

My hiking boots at the moment are Hanwag Alaska leather boots. In Europe
they rate them as being 'B/C'. I don't know if the same ratings are used
in the US.

Thanks for your comments
Saskia