Re: [pct-l] re:Kick Off

Marge,

All 99'ers, 00'ers, section hikers, low-life weekenders, trail angels and
even heavy-weight hikers from the 70's like Monte, Carl, Jeff and I are
welcome at the Kick Off.  It is an excellent way to "stay in touch" and that
is one of the great benefits that I have found from the first two Kick Offs.

I'm also not able to spend much time out on the trail these days due to
circumstances but want to stay in touch with the people, the equipment, the
strategies and the issues of the PCT.

A gadget idea I just came up with is a light weight mirror from a common low
cost item.  Notice that the "play" side of a CD makes a good mirror, and you
don't even need the whole CD, just a quarter of it or so will do.  Easily
scratched though.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel