Re: [pct-l] Re: The Death of Heavy Metal!

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:21:18 -0400, Elizabeth A. Foshion wrote:

>  I also have a vintage Kelty pack I adore. Since my back structures are
messed up
>  from an accident, I find the very structured external frames much more
>  comfortable.
>  ive been using my vintage $4.00 thrift store pack for years.it`s the most
comfortable pack ive ever owned. im not sure what model it is , but it`s the
same kind the author of the pacific crest trail(national geographic)is
wearing on the cover,hell it might even be the same one!

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html