[pct-l] Time to move on

Hey All
This a short note to let everyone know that I am not on the Pacific Crest Trail just yet.  While I was in Malaysia I got the sad news my Dad had died from complications with his fight with cancer.  I just made it back for the funeral and I got to say goodbye to my father surrounded by friends and family.  Now my family and I have to keep my Dads memories in our hearts and move on with our lives.  I'm going to hang out here in the Midwest for about three weeks to help my Mother out.  Then I plan to fiy to Seattle and get on the PCT from the Canadian border and head south for the next 5 months.  I know it's been done before but I'm going to dedicate this hike to my Dad.  He was always there to support me on all my other adventures.
Cheers
Paul

With my trailname AKA Dharmabum64  I 'll be somewhere on the PCT- 2600 miles north to south this summer.