[pct-l] Thanks to All

 Had two of the best weeks of my life hiking sections A and B this year on
the PCT. Thanks much to Marge ( the old gal ) who gave me a lift from the
airport to the trailhead at campo. Great time meeting all the list members at
the kick-off. Thanks to all the water stashers who worked so hard this year.
( many hikers underestimated this years heat and did not carry enough water,
which the water stashers bailed many a thru-hiker out )  Had a super time
hiking with my old 1977 hiker friend Jeff Zimmerman and the many new friends
made this year. ( esp. Diamondback Dave, Swiss Miss, Bluefoote, Luke, Rosy
and Artist, Kididill, Trail Mix ) Also enjoyed meeting Bushpilot, Hobit,
Haweye ( the Sam Elliot of the PCT ) Also esp thanks to Paul and Pat at Kamp
Anza. And last and also least, Greg Hummel who picked Jeff and myself up,
took us to the airport and shared his home with us. I hope to meet many of
this years thr-hikers at white pass and wish I could also continue the hike.
Stopping my hike after 2 weeks was pure pain and heart wrench. My heart is
still on the trail even though my body is back at work. I already miss all
the new folks and friends I've made. Signed heart broken.