[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1126

Just from a husband who is reading this as his wife is doing the PCT.
My wife Kathy (Sunshine) and Ed (Edman) found Marge and contact the rescue.
I talked to her the following night and she said Marge was pretty good
spirits and the rescue people excellent.  They took them in a squad car let
her and Ed use facilities to shower and rest.
They're about 50 miles north of Idyllwild right now.
They have a web site with their diaries etc.
<A HREF="http://www.spokanemountaineers.org/pct2000/edandkathypct2000.htm">Ed
and Kathy PCT 2000</A>