Re: [pct-l] Vegan calories

>From my small researches into vegan diet when I gave up meat
was that there are 2-3 essential amino acids (correct me if I am in error)
that the human body must have (out of 17 or something like that?)
that a vegan diet cannot provide as they do not exist in the plant world-
suplements are needed.. Most vegans, including myself when I was
a strict vegan in college had difficulty feeling "right" and had rashes
and other assorted little ills until I took suplments.  Since I now
eat fish and chicken (still no red meat) I am stronger and feel
100% all the time.