[pct-l] (no subject)

Hey, everyone -- this is kind of a weird request. I write an advice column
for GORP.com, and just got a letter asking for advice on where this guy
should take his wife for a romantic outdoorsy anniversary in late March. I
don't think anyone should just take my own sole advice on that (Dan and I
spent one "romantic" week when it was -30 in the Tetons)... so I posted the
question on our forums.

It occurs to me that people on these lists might have some great suggestions.
This guy is really excited about getting lots of input, so if you have any,
plesae participate -- Phil is then going to take someone's advice and write
up his weekend for us. Should be a lot of fun.

http://www2.gorp.com/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=6&Thread_ID=9226
If that doesn't work, go to http://www.gorp.com, click on hiking, then click
on discussion boards.

Thanks for any help --