Re: [pct-l] Avoid Elk Lake, not Hyatt lake.

Elk Lake was under new management for last hiking season and I had an
enjoyable time there. I had heard rumors that the previous owner wasn't
hiker friendly. They have virtually no resupply items. Bread, peanut butter,
and pasta. That was it! Perhaps they will be better stocked this year as
they learn about the hiking community.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail