[nct-l] trail construction

I need some help from my fellow hikers and trail builders.

I'm looking for some information, either on the internet or print, about
trail construction and maintenance.  I've spent some time searching (via
google), and haven't found anything inspiring.

Does anyone have some good links on trail construction?  And what are your
favorite print materials?  Any ideas on good sources for infomration or
literature?

I may possibly be compiling the results of what I find on either my
personal or the WMI-NCTA website.  If and when I do, I will let you all
know.

Siler