[nct-l] backpacker intolerance

Almost none of the responses to this tiresome issue have been from nct-l
members.  Most are from PCT-L listers who replied to cross-posted messages.
I have already given the cross-posters from nct-l a short lesson in
netiquette.  In the mean time, if we just ignore it, it'll go away soon
enough.

Ryan Bowles
nct-l moderator