[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ft-l] Trail Maintenance at Dupuis?
- Subject: Re: [ft-l] Trail Maintenance at Dupuis?
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:59:10 -0500
- Organization: South Florida Water Management District
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we enjoyed the trail very much. The trail was in good shape and the
blazes were easily visible. The campsite at the end of the loop was nice
as well. My little band of merry men and I are planned to hike Ocala next
I guess the reason we didn't stop by to chat was that we didn't know who
was doing what and we kinda wanted to "mind our own business" and let
others do the same. Were you near the truck we saw at the cow pond or
with the group up near the governors house?
> hope you enjoyed the trails at Dupuis. next time stop by for a moment
> just to say hello.
> paul cummings
> Why pay more to get Web access?
> Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW!
> Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.
> * From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *
* From the Florida Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *