Re: [ft-l] Fort myers area kyaking/snorkeling/fishing/hiking

You can also get to Cayo Costa with a 1 mile paddle from Boca Grande but
it is across an inlet which can be rough. They will also ferry you
across for a fee. I was also down to the 10,000 Islands for a three day
paddle and really enjoyed it but think it is much more enjoyable from a
bug standpoint in the winter. The little town of Chokoloskee is a quaint
place and has an Everglades Park visitor center in between Everglades
City and Chokoloskee. Enjoy your stay.
					Triathlon Grandma