Re: Re: [ft-l] FT Hikes & Dogs

In a message dated 4/27/99, 1:04:27 PM, ft-l@backcountry.net writes:
<<Let's take a vote on our preferences regarding dogs as companions.>>

If you invite the public and don't prohibit dogs in the press release,
shouldn't you expect dogs?  I don't feel strongly either way because most of
my hiking is not in groups -- and I've met plenty of pooches on the trail.
Probably a higher % more well behaved than their owners!  LOL  (Just kidding)
 Let's ban cell phones long before dogs!  How's that for a provocative
statement?  Just stirring the pot!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>