Re: [ft-l] ft-l on backcountry.net?

Carl,

Ryan Brooks is the overall manager of the mailing lists; FT-L, AT-L PCT-L
etc.  I've suggested a prototype design as Ryan said.  It's just NOT an easy
thing to do.  There is so much information which needs to be on that page
and then there is the browser width issue...  I'm sure it will be updated
soon.  I've also created a FT-L info page on the FBT web site if you need
more info.

Happy Trails,
Jeff Walters