RE: [ft-l] >pittsburgh NOT!

It's a southern thing.  Folks down here tend to be friendlier.  And while the
code is "you mind you're business, I'll mind mine,"  we have ways of
approaching, asking the right questions, etc., to find out just what your
business really is.

Shhhh!  don't let other yankees know that, don't want them to be figuring US
out!!

SwampLily
(Pam Hale)