[ft-l] A hiking we will go

In a message dated 9/18/2003 6:23:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Disc_Golfin@msn.com writes:

> Seems to me up around Jonathan Dickinson State Park north of Jupiter has
> some trails. JDSP is real nice camping when things cool off. I spent more than
> a few freezing nights there watching TV by the fire, sippin' wine and waiting
> for the spaghetti or steak to get done.

You know, that sounds perfect.  They have a 14 mile loop trail that can be
done in a day, taking it nice and slow.  Also, a kayak trip up the Loxahatchee
to Trapper Nelsons don't sound too bad either.  Thanks!  That's what I'm going
to do.

GoVols