[ft-l] A hiking we will go

Seems to me up around Jonathan Dickinson State Park north of Jupiter has some trails. JDSP is real nice camping when things cool off. I spent more than a few freezing nights there watching TV by the fire, sippin' wine and waiting for the spaghetti or steak to get done.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: ft-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:10 AM
  Subject: [ft-l] A hiking we will go

  I want to go hiking the Thanksgiving weekend.  I want to leave on Friday (The Boy's restaurant is closed on Thanksgiving day, so I'm going to have turkey on the BBQ.) And I don't want to drive too far.  Any suggestions?  I don't want a long hike, as it's been a month of Sundays since I last hiked, and I get tired real easy.

  GoVols