[ft-l] JD Park day hike

In a message dated 11/6/2003 1:38:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dblick@cfl.rr.com writes:
Where the heck is fall?
That's what I want to know!  This is summer weather, all humid and rainy...
I've waited patiently since May for November and sunny skies and cooler temps,
only to have.....more August weather!

And today!  Holy moly!  I didn't go over 20 miles an hour driving to work
because of the deluge of rain.  Talk about canoeing!  I needed a canoe just to
get to work!  Could I use anymore exclamation points?  !!!!

GoVols!!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein