  From: KellyGoVols@aol.com
  To: ft-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [ft-l] JD Park day hike

  Dang!  The park is going to be completely underwater by Tuesday!  I think I'll still go up there, but do some canoeing and biking instead.  It's only an hour or so from my house, so I can head up any day and hike.  Like one day when it ain't 86 degrees and humid and the trail's not under water.

  Thanks for the heads up.

  GoVols