[ft-l] JD Park day hike

In a message dated 11/4/2003 1:23:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
observatory8@hotmail.com writes:
how long do you think the hike will take? I would like to go, but I have
class at 3:30 in Boca.
Well, if you want to stop early, you can get off the trail at Kitching Creek,
which I believe is about 9 -10 miles from the main entrance parking lot.
That's certainly doable in four or five hours which will give you plenty of time
to get to class.  The last time I did the trail, it took me about 8 hours with
three big breaks.

GoVols