[ft-l] Special Alert: Bush Administration Failing NationalParks

At 07:43 AM 6/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim, I certainly agree with your assesment of "privitized" workers in the
>Ocala Forest.  It is hard to find any friendly ones and they seem to be
>always looking out for the bottom line instead of making the visitor have
>a good experience.

Which could only mean that their bottom line doesn't depend on making sure
the visitor has a good experience, i.e., they've got a government contract.

"The noble soul has reverence for itself." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Erskine Fincher
fincher2@nettally.com