[ft-l] Need Some Boyscout Help

--

I was one of the 5 friends of Cricket that went out a couple of weeks ago. =
 If you're going out for two nights, Spring Park Campsite is about 6-7 mile=
s(if I remember correctly) from Pruitt Trailhead and it is a beautiful site=
 with a pine needle groundcover and plenty of room for tents.  You'll defin=
itely enjoy this trail!

Trailtalker

I'll be looking for some good "scoop" on how to have a great ~ 16 mile'ish
backpacking trip with my crew. Ordered my FTA trail maps today.

I am basically going to follow the plan provided by Deb (Thanks!!)

Deb, I'll be in touch.

Again - many thanks to all!!!
Jerry