[ft-l] Tents

--
Following the guidance of Backpacker's gear testers, we bought an REI Half Dome Plus.  Since then it's been out in the pouring rain and recent sub-freezing weather.  I'm sold.  What we like about it:

- plenty room for two, including sit-up headroom
- sufficient sidewall and roof netting for Florida climate
- adjustable roof vents on the fly - this neat little feature vents off the condensation (both hot weather and cold!), and did not leak in the rain
- two doors, no crawling over your roomie to get in/out
- vestibule for each door - our packs and boots fit neatly under it
- free-standing
- a window in the fly
- weighs 5 pounds (really!)
- great price - $159