[ft-l] Tent Opinion

I've used the Clip Flashlight for years and just recently bought a new one.
It's easy to set up, I've NEVER had a problem with condensation (as long as
you give it a little breathing room) and it's light.  I set my first one up
during the drenching Hurricane Irene, and it withstood the wind and rain.
I'm small 5' tall and about 125 (I've gained SO much weight) and I fit
comfortably.  Sitting up has to be done by the door, but you get used to it.
I shared it once with the boy, and we slept comfortably with no gear inside.
I think it's really a cool tent.

Kelly