From: "Daryl Wells (Florida Webdesign)" <daryl@florida-webdesign.com>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:29 PM
Subject: [ft-l] Administrator of the FTA forums resigns

--
Today, I resigned as administrator of the FTA forums
(http://florida-trail.org/forum/). All questions should now be directed to
the FTA office, fta@florida-trail.org. After being replaced by a paid web
master several months ago without notification, I still feel uncomfortable
about volunteering on this site. I worked on this site for about six years
and I hope that the site remains viable. So, now I will dedicate my time to
trail maintenance and hiking.  The FTA is a great organization and I
consider it my extended family.

Daryl Wells
daryl@florida-webdesign.com