[ft-l] Tent Opinion

I've used a Clip 2 as a solo tent for several years.  It's roomy for one,
except for headroom.  The high point is so close to the door that you have to
wiggle up close to the door before you can sit up.  (I'm 5'6" and I can sit
up, much taller than me, maybe not)  I've had minimal problems with
condensation, but with two people in there you'd probably have to keep the
fly open a bit at the vestibule to perk up the air circulation.  All in all,
I've liked the tent, but I have a replacement lighter weight tent on order
from Wanderlust Gear.  Of course, I've been waiting for it for 5 months now,
but he assures me it'll be here soon!!!
Diane