  From: ft-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:ft-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Deb Blick
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 7:49 AM
  To: ft-l@backcountry.net
  Subject: Re: [ft-l] Where to Hike?

  No, since we are taking two trucks we don't need a shuttle.  We're leaving
one at Holton Creek and placing the other at Stephen Foster SP (our starting
point).  Then, if the weather is congenial and we want to do more miles,
we'll shift one truck around to the bottom of Twin Rivers SF or Suwannee
River SP.  But American Canoe Adventures in White Springs does shuttles for
a fee. Call 800-624-8081.

  As far as Eglin goes, and the eastern 1/2 of Eglin has really lovely
hiking, there are a number of Western Gaters who might give you a shuttle if
you arrange with them far enough in advance.  During the holiday season it's
sometimes hard to find anyone at home.

  Cricket