  From: trailtalker
  To: ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 12:22 AM
  Subject: [ft-l] Where to Hike?

    I guess I need to decide quickly if we want to do the AF Base.  Is there anyone that does shuttles up that way?

    I had thought about the big O because we did the east half a few years back.

     Cricket, were you able to arrange a shuttle on the Suwannee?

    Thanks, to all ya'll,

    Trailtalker

     Or, you could hike 1/2 of the Big O, no permit required, and a few other people will be out there doing it too...

    Cheers, Sandy

    Flamingo and I are doing along the Suwannee River between Christmas and New Years (White Springs to Suwannee River SP or bottom of Twin Rivers SF, whichever we feel like).