From: "trailtalker" <jichat@yahoo.com>
To: <ft-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 3:04 PM
Subject: [ft-l] looking for a good weekend hike

Hi, all!
 I'm looking for a place in North FL along the FT to get out for a weekend
hike away from hunters.  Any Suggestions?
BTW, I just spent the weekend at Franklin D Roosevelt State Park in Pine
Mtn. GA.  We hiked the 23 miles end-to-end and it was one of the prettiest,
well marked and maintained trails I've seen.  Moderately challenging with
nice waterfalls....lots of rain though.
Central FL

Do you Yahoo!?
FT-L mailing list